Entrepreneur BlogSpace

BlogSpace for Entrepreneurs Seeking Early Stage Venture Capital, Small Business Investors & Resources

Entrepreneur BlogSpace header image 2

Conversation with Mitch Free of MFG.com

November 23rd, 2008 · 10 Comments

Mitch Free has spent most of his career solving problems, eliminating inefficiency and not listening to conventional thinking. Mitch founded and now serves as the President and CEO of MFG.com.

Through his vision, creativity and persistence, Mitch has grown MFG.com to a company that has become the platform by which the world’s manufacturing economy does business. Mitch is responsible for leading the strategic direction of the company and overseeing the overall management of MFG.com. Under his leadership, the company has experienced a tremendous amount of growth globally in a market segment he is continuing to help define. www.mfg.com

Listen Now!

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: Podcasts

10 responses so far ↓

• 1 Lesev NiRip // Mar 22, 2010 at 8:44 am

O MFG!!

I love this company. We use their stuff all the time to make our own manufacturing widgets…. what an interesting story.

• 2 Trefliers // Mar 27, 2010 at 4:13 pm

Just thought I needed to post a message introducing myself. I run the new United States Congress site.

Very interested in peoples thoughts on the site.

• 3 Gearge Hen // Apr 4, 2010 at 3:17 am

Hi Travelers…. traveling the internet in search of good info that can help me succeed in busienss. found it here.

Cheers.

• 4 hessslolind // Apr 5, 2010 at 3:43 pm

No way! Mitch Free has the perfect story of how someone sees an opportunity and then can find an investor….Jeff Besoz no less…. from the fans that use and love the product.

Wow, I really feel dumb. But I think I’ve lost my chance…???

• 5 Feedgevop // Apr 7, 2010 at 1:34 am

I have run into some problems with that, but the forums and the great people who attend them always seem to help me fix them quickly.

• 6 hess lind // Apr 18, 2010 at 4:14 am

Need Some Help! I want to find good people to help me….not just people selling a scam. You seem like good people.

• 7 Katie Vonder // Sep 20, 2010 at 11:37 am

Hello! I love hearing how other entrepreneurs have navigated the tough times and come out the other side a success. Thanks for getting so many great entrepreneurs to share their experiences.

• 8 GreebyGommold // Oct 2, 2010 at 5:43 am

Hi everybody,
    I am new to entrepreneurblogspace.com and I am sorry for being a bit off-topic from this entrepreneur’s great success story….. but is it possible to get bigwigs like Jeff Besoz to invest in startups anymore?

• 9 ebsblog // Oct 5, 2010 at 9:44 am

Probably happens more on the west coast and NE than the south….mostly because we don’t have the same mentality here. The most successful tend to invest in VC Funds rather than directly into the early stage companies.

• 10 Opal // Nov 3, 2010 at 10:28 am

Mitch says something remarkably important and shows the condition of his righteous passion as an entrepreneur.