Entrepreneur BlogSpace

BlogSpace for Entrepreneurs Seeking Early Stage Venture Capital, Small Business Investors & Resources

Entrepreneur BlogSpace header image 2

10 Tools for Entrepreneurs BootStrapping their way to Success

May 29th, 2009 · 10 Comments

In a tight early stage capital market, it is important for entrepreneurs in start up and early stage companies to conserve every dollar as they build their company’s value.   Inc Magazine created a list of 10 tools that are free or very cheap for entrepreneurs to use to be more efficient in their business operations.   Using tools like the ones listed here: http://www.inc.com/ss/10-free-or-cheap-tools-start-ups?slide=1#1

If you have ideas about ways to bootstrap a business please add them in the comment field for others to see.    Making money go further is important in any business but for start ups and early stage company, it is critical to help you survive until you are able to find angel investors and you increase the value of the company so less equity needs to be sold for the same amount of money.

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: Current Financing Trends · In The News

10 responses so far ↓

• 1 ebsblog // May 29, 2009 at 9:59 am

Use a virtual office instead of a regular office so you only pay for the time you need it for a meeting and they answer your phones professionally. The Intelligent Office has locations all over the US so you can use it when you travel too. We use the The IO offices in Atlanta.

• 2 John Miller // May 29, 2009 at 10:02 am

We like to outsource tasks such as copyrighting or web enhancement to service portals such as elance. Saves a ton of money

• 3 Ken Brown // May 29, 2009 at 10:14 am

I like to use tools like gotomeeting to save time and money in traveling to meet with prospects and coaching clients. Makes my business much more efficient and my clients more satisfied.

• 4 Shelly Bach // May 29, 2009 at 10:16 am

It is easy to get a basic website to promote your business on line up with the tools available and templates available for virtually free with most hosting sites like GoDaddy. We are using Wild Apricot to build a membership site for virtually nothing.

• 5 John Boy // Jul 7, 2009 at 4:36 am

If you are not busy meeting competition, you are creating it. “I cannot do it” never accomplished anything yet. If you can dream it, you can do it, nice post.

• 6 Jane Pingtown // Oct 30, 2010 at 11:41 pm

It is extremely interesting for me to read this blog. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I would like to read more soon. By the way, rather good design that site has, but don’t you think design should be changed once in a few months?

Jane Pingtown

• 7 best adware protection // Nov 6, 2010 at 8:49 am

You certainly have some agreeable opinions and views. Your blog provides a fresh look at the subject.

• 8 Anete Benett // Nov 17, 2010 at 6:47 pm

Rather interesting site you’ve got here. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Anete Benett

• 9 Carl Barber // Dec 22, 2010 at 1:29 pm

I just sent this post to a bunch of my friends as I agree with most of what you’re saying here and the way you’ve presented it is awesome.

• 10 Terry Wann // Dec 24, 2010 at 7:35 am

I just book marked your blog on Digg and StumbleUpon.I enjoy reading your commentaries.