Entrepreneur BlogSpace

BlogSpace for Entrepreneurs Seeking Early Stage Venture Capital, Small Business Investors & Resources

Entrepreneur BlogSpace header image 2

Alternative sources of Early Stage Capital for Entrepreneurs

July 27th, 2009 · 6 Comments

Karen Rands interviews Financial Guru, Joe Donovan of Cape Securities about Alternative Ways to Secure Early Stage Capital for high potential companies. This show will benefit both Entrepreneurs and Investors because often times an investor wants to invest in a company but doesn’t have the liquidity to make the investment. We’ll explore options accredited angel investors can use to provide capital to an early stage company without liquidating their assets.  www.capesecurities.com

Listen Now!

Alternative sources of Early Stage Capital for Entrepreneurs

Check out these investment websites: Karen’s twitter page: @Karen_Rands, www.kugarandholdings.com, www.launchfn.com, www.nbai.net, www.kyrmedia.com, www.myvirtualangelworld.com, www.entrepreneurblogspace.com and www.dothedeal.org

Listen, Learn, Enjoy and Share with a Business Associate!

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: Podcasts

6 responses so far ↓

• 1 Robert Haward // Aug 1, 2009 at 9:55 pm

That was a really useful podcast – it’s important as entrepreneurs, to be aware of all of the resources that are available. This is especially true in the case of searching for sources of capital. I’ve also realized that there are so many excellent resources out there that I’m not aware of. It really just takes educating myself.

• 2 Sara Trider // Oct 29, 2010 at 3:52 pm

It was rather interesting for me to read the blog. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read more on that site soon. BTW, pretty nice design that site has?

Sara Trider

• 3 Lenny Swift // Nov 5, 2010 at 7:57 pm

And what about adding some more illustrations? I’m not trying to offend anyone, text is really great. Just as I’ve heard visitors acquire information much more effective if there are certain useful illustrations.

Lenny Swift

• 4 Bella Hakkinen // Nov 16, 2010 at 1:08 pm

It is rather interesting for me to read that article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Bella Hakkinen

• 5 Kate Smith // Dec 7, 2010 at 11:35 am

It is rather interesting for me to read this blog. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Kate Smith

• 6 Jane Trider // Dec 21, 2010 at 4:27 am

It was certainly interesting for me to read that article. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I would like to read more soon.

Jane Trider